Saturday, June 11, 2022

Classics Spin #30

 Time for another Classics Spin. Dear reader(s) recall that I have to list 20 books from my classics list, then they "spin" and come up with a number, and I read that book by 7 August. So here's my list this time:

  1. Homage to Catalonia
  2. American Pastoral
  3. The Stories of J.F. Powers
  4. Love's Labour's Lost
  5. Tender is the Night <----
  6. Orlando
  7. Dead Souls
  8. Solaris
  9. King Soloman's Mines
  10. In Patagonia
  11. Kidnapped
  12. The Mosquito Coast
  13. King Lear
  14. The Turn of the Screw
  15. The Fellowship of the Ring
  16. The Groves of Academe
  17. Endurance
  18. One Hundred Years of Solitude
  19. Cakes and Ale
  20. The Death of the Heart
I think tomorrow is when we get the number. #ccspin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024

 Where'd March go?  Books read: The Man Who Walked Like a Bear , by Stuart Kaminsky. Porfiry Rostnikov number 6. Love this character. Wi...