Monday, January 3, 2022

2022 Books in Translation Challenge

 Found a great challenge for the new year: Books in Translation! I already do that, so why not count it in a challenge? 

Introverted Reader is hosting the challenge. There are four different levels, depending upon how many books you plan on reading. Might as well aim for the top, right? So I'll go for the Linguist level, 10 or more books. 

I can say right off that some Japanese translations will be part of this. Loved Memory Police and Six Four. Might also be some Esperanto translations in there, too. We'll see.


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! I hope you enjoy the books you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! Already started with Drive Your Plow over the Bodies of the Dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have read down further: here is the link! And, I am halfway through Six Four right now, for my own Japanese Literature Challenge 15, but also because I love thrillers and mysteries. It is showing me so much intrigue with Japan’s systems; it is a country which endlessly fascinates me.

    ReplyDelete

March 2024

 Where'd March go?  Books read: The Man Who Walked Like a Bear , by Stuart Kaminsky. Porfiry Rostnikov number 6. Love this character. Wi...