Thursday, July 14, 2022

Still here

 The family and I have been moving this month, so my reading has slowed down. I just finished a friend's novel. It's his first and I've promised him some constructive criticism. I edit/copyedit at work, and it is hard for me to read books with typos, fragments, or other grammatical issues. My friend's novel is a good story, but is hurt by a lack of editing. 

Separately, I'm going to ask him if he'd be willing to do an interview with me, to then be published on this blog. We'll see!

Middle Egyptian is still going well. As is BCS. I didn't do any class last week, and didn't on Monday this week because we were still drowning in boxes. I sucked during Wednesday's class, but not as sucky as I thought. 

I'm also listening to Tender is the Night, and jeez what a story. Great writing, and wow, the situation between Nicole and her father. Holy crap!



No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024

 Where'd March go?  Books read: The Man Who Walked Like a Bear , by Stuart Kaminsky. Porfiry Rostnikov number 6. Love this character. Wi...