Monday, January 1, 2024

December 2023

 Books read:

Books bought:
  • The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar. For the family book club.
  • Riding the Iron Rooster: By Train through China, by Paul Theroux. Two bucks! Trying to collect all his travel books.
  • What Editors Do: The Art, Craft, and Business of Book Editing, by Peter Ginna. Still trying to figure out my post-retirement-retirement job.
  • Hyperion, by Dan Simmons. My pick for the family book club. Our oldest's favorite book.
Didn't buy many books for myself in December. But did buy a bunch as gifts for family. 

Read 83 books in 2023 and will review my year in another post in the next few days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2024

 Another month flew by. I'm kinda peopled-out. Books read: The Doctor is Sick , by Anthony Burgess. One of his best. What a screwed up d...