Monday, January 2, 2023

2023 Books in Translation Challenge

 Books in Translation for 2023! I read 10 translated books in 2022, qualifying me as a Linguist (finally! /snort/). 

Introverted Reader is hosting the challenge. There are four different levels, depending upon how many books you plan on reading. Might as well aim for the top, right? So I'll go for the Linguist level, 10 or more books. 

Last year I thought I'd read a Japanese translation but somehow I never did. Maybe this year. We'll see.



2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! Don't we all wish that reading ten books qualified as a linguist? ;-) Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Skip all that post-grad nonsense and just read 10 books!

      Delete

March 2024

 Where'd March go?  Books read: The Man Who Walked Like a Bear , by Stuart Kaminsky. Porfiry Rostnikov number 6. Love this character. Wi...