Thursday, September 15, 2022

Classics Spin #31

 My Book Spin list for the Classics Club:

  1. American Pastoral
  2. The Mosquito Coast
  3. Solaris
  4. In Patagonia
  5. King Lear
  6. Love's Labour's Lost
  7. Dead Souls
  8. The Fellowship of the Ring
  9. Orlando
  10. Of Human Bondage
  11. The Guide
  12. Cakes and Ale
  13. King Soloman's Mines
  14. The Stories of J.F. Powers
  15. The Professor
  16. Homage to Catalonia
  17. Kidnapped
  18. The Turn of the Screw
  19. Out of Africa
  20. The Monk
Will find out Sunday which book I have to read between then and 30 October!



2 comments:

  1. I read King Soloman's Mines a while back and loved it WAY more than I thought would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Now I hope that's the spin number this time!

      Delete

So many books...

 ...and even a language! Good Lord I've read so much since last posting! Will post in less than a week my "March 2024" post so...