Saturday, March 19, 2022

NYRB Classics

 So I've been subscribing to the NYRB Classics for the last year. I've loved the books I've been getting monthly. But I just got the bill to renew. 

When I signed up a year ago, it cost me $99. That's a deal for 13 books (12 monthly books plus a bonus book). But the renew bill asked me for $199. That's no longer a deal. 

I've read a few of the last 12 months' classics. And will read more of them. But not sure I can do $199. $16.58 per book. And not all books are good. It was less than 10 bucks each book before. That's worth a try. (I still wish they'd offer an ebook version of this subscription.) 

And dear reader(s) who have been wondering where I've been: we went to Vegas! Our son and future daughter-in-law live there. It was great. No, we don't gamble. So we didn't lose any money. But I got over 20K steps each day. My feet are still killin' me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So many books...

 ...and even a language! Good Lord I've read so much since last posting! Will post in less than a week my "March 2024" post so...