Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Reading Randomizer -- February 2022

 February is well upon us and I almost forgot my two books for the Reading Randomizer. I pulled The Talented Mr. Ripley by Patricia Highsmith and The Eiger Sanction by Trevanian. February will include a classic too as my wife picked Frankenstein for the family book club. 

Right now I'm reading Ford Maddox Ford's The Good Soldier, which is incredible. The man can write; his descriptions are the most detailed and best written I've ever read. Simply wow.

I'm also re-reading Who Killed Homer? I read it decades ago and loved it. Still do. Reading this on Audible. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024

 Where'd March go?  Books read: The Man Who Walked Like a Bear , by Stuart Kaminsky. Porfiry Rostnikov number 6. Love this character. Wi...