Wednesday, January 12, 2022

BookTube Spin #5

 Just learned today about BookTube Spins. Much like the Classic Club spin (#ccspin), but not limited to Classics. 


Therefore, as it is not about the Classics, I've listed below 20 different books from my TBR list that I need to get off my butt and read:

  1. Snowblind, by Jonasson
  2. Bullet Train, by Isaka
  3. Case Histories, by Atkinson
  4. The Arrest, by Lethem
  5. The Feast of the Goat, by Vargas Llosa
  6. The Glass Hotel, by Mandel
  7. All Our Yesterdays, by Ginzburg
  8. The Falcon and the Snowman, by Lindsey
  9. Birdsong, by Faulks
  10. Marathon Man, by Goldman
  11. Block Seventeen, by Guthrie
  12. Black Knight in Red Square, by Kaminsky
  13. The Trial and Execution of the Traitor George Washington, by Rosenberg
  14. March, by Brooks
  15. The Genius Plague, by Walton
  16. Rabbit, Run, by Updike
  17. Line, by Bourke
  18. Galatea 2.2, by Powers
  19. The Maidens, by Michaelides
  20. The Eiger Sanction, by Trevanian
OK, there's my list. On Friday we'll get the number. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So many books...

 ...and even a language! Good Lord I've read so much since last posting! Will post in less than a week my "March 2024" post so...