Thursday, May 14, 2020

My current "To Read" list

I can't help but add books to my To Read list on Goodreads. So many good books out there. When I read a book review, and think someday I might read it, I add it. Maybe I'll read it. Maybe I won't.

As it stands today, here's what my next 3-4 books look like:

How Dead Languages Work
Death of a Dissident
The Dogs of War
The Pharaoh's Treasure

But ask me in a week, and that list will probably change.

Currently I'm reading A Perfect Spy. I love John LeCarre. I think this might be my 5th or 6th of his books.

That's my current fiction read. I can read a fiction and a non-fiction at the same time. My current non-fiction book is Egypt, Greece and Rome. I'm "reading" it via Audible.

I can also do a book in a foreign language. For some reason, I can separate in my brain the plot of two fiction books as long as one is not in English. My current foreign language read is Пробуждение Левиафана which is Leviathan Wakes, the first book of The Expanse series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2024

 Where'd March go?  Books read: The Man Who Walked Like a Bear , by Stuart Kaminsky. Porfiry Rostnikov number 6. Love this character. Wi...