Sunday, January 16, 2022

Bailing on #13

 Dear reader(s) who follow this blog know that Friday the folks at BookTube spun and came up with the two numbers which designate which book(s) I will read between now and March 31. The Falcon and the Snowman as well as The Trial and Execution of the Traitor George Washington.

I started The Trial today. Read 10% of it, and just had to stop. Poorly written, too simple in the descriptions, first death too romantic, silly set-up. 

The Falcon and the Snowman, however, started out great. Actual good writing. Great descriptions. So Falcon it is!


In other new, I finished Player Piano, by Vonnegut. Started slow but made its point early and was really good. More later.




No comments:

Post a Comment

So many books...

 ...and even a language! Good Lord I've read so much since last posting! Will post in less than a week my "March 2024" post so...